- Wash your lashes daily with a gentle oil free cleanser, diluted baby shampoo or a lash shampoo (best). Use a soft clean eyeshadow brush to clean between lashes and remove buildup. When lashes are not cleaned regularly, they begin to buildup dirt, dust, skin oil, makeup and bacteria. Pat dry the area around your eyes and let your lashes air dry. Fibers from cotton products can get caught in your lashes and rip them out.
- Separate your lashes with a disposable mascara wand. You can even fluff them up with a blast of cool air from your blow dryer.
- Get your lashes filled every 2-3 weeks.
- If you wish to have your lashes removed, please see a trained lash artist to have them safely removed.
- Do not rub, pick touch or sleep on your lashes
- Do not use mascara, pencil or gel eye liner unless it is lash extension safe. These products contain oils and waxes that will weaken or dissolve the glue bond and cause your extensions to fall off.
- Do not use moisturizer around your eyes.
- Do not perm, tint or use an eyelash curler.